Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Fun


I know Halloween was a couple weeks ago, but I am just now finally getting up pics of Mckenzie's Halloween. She partied all week that week. She got to wear her halloween costume to dance on the Wednesday before halloween and have a party with her dance class, where she gave treats to all the girls in dance class and they gave her treats....her halloween bag was about half full at this point. Thursday was the halloween party at school, where they did a little program (I am going to try to get the video up) and went trick-or-treating to all the parents watching. She came home with a full trick-or-treat bag and it wasn't even halloween yet! On top of that, it was my birthday and she had made me a birthday cake, so we got to eat birthday cake also. On Halloween they do trick-or-treating down main street in Tooele, so we went down to that and stopped at Bodie's work and Cole and Lindsay's house where she got lots of fun stuff. So, we had a pretty good Halloween and have our candy supply for the next year!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

that is the cutest witch skirt ever. Will you make me one????