Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mamma Mia Night, Pleather Pants....Optional

Yes, my sisters and I LOVE Mamma Mia, the movie. We all love to sing along, even though we sound horrible and we love to dance and eat. So, we thought why not put all of our favorite things together in one night. We had a Girls Night Out at my mom's house to watch Mamma Mia. My sisters who are so very thoughtful bought me a costume to wear for the party. Something possessed them to buy us matching gold dresses with black pleather leggings. Let me tell you, I have never worn pleather let alone pleather leggings that were a little too small. It was an experience. McKenzie, after being babysat by Leslie all day was all ready to go when I got done with work. Lily had done her makeup and we were off to Grandma's to get into dress ups. It was such a fun night. I have said it before, and I'll say it again, I love having a daughter I can do fun stuff like this with. Sometimes she is pretty mouthy, but most of the time she's pretty sweet and we have lots of fun together.

More pictures of our night!






2 comments:

Habs said...

I am so glad I got to go to the Mamma Mia party. It was a blast. I say we do it again next year. P.S. You looked hot in the pleather pants. I think you should make them part of your daily wardrobe!

The Larson's said...

Too cute! I love your gold dress and I wish that I could have had an up close picture of the pleather leggings! What a fun night you all had! Wish I could have been there!