Friday, February 26, 2010

Merry Christmas...LATE!!!!

Christmas Morning ready to go to Grandma's

Presents with the cousins

Hitting the pinata

Christmas morning with the pet pillow

I know this is super late, but I am finally getting Christmas pictures up. We had a great Christmas...Santa was very good to us. McKenzie got her purple hippo pet pillow that she asked for, and a cupcake maker that we all love (okay it is one of those toys that is fun for kids, but really annoying for parents). She also got some clothes...that she won't wear because she didn't pick them out and I guess I didn't do a good job. I did make two major mistakes though...I bought her pants, and they are a size 4, not 4T. Who knew there was such a big difference in size. They drown her. Oh well! My favorite present she got was a V-smile pocket thing. It is the kid video game system that you can take in the car. It is heaven!

We had so much fun at the Dangerfield family Christmas Eve party which, as always, consisted of ice skating with Grandpa, Mexican food at my parent's house with a pinata and gift exchanges with the cousins. It is always a fun time.

Because Christmas was on a Friday, it made it easy for us to go to Monroe to visit Bodie's parents. We left Christmas day after breakfast and presents and drove down for the weekend. We had a fun weekend playing with cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. McKenzie even got to stay a couple extra days with Grandma Topham. Thanks Grandma for keeping her. There are so many times that we are in the car and she demands that I take her to see Grandma Topham.

We had a great Christmas and feel very blessed to be part of such great families!

0 comments: