Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Funny Stuff

So everyone tells me that I should write down some of the stuff Mckenzie says because she is so funny sometimes, so here it is:

Yesterday when my friend needed us to watch her daughter, who is 3 (McKenzie is 5 by the way) McKenzie wanted me to drop her off so she could babysit all by herself. She told me she was practically like a teenager because she can babysit and surf board...which she has never done. I told her that we should try surf boarding sometime and she said she would...only if she could have goggles and floaties on!

Then we went up to my brother's house up in Ogden and right before we were leaving, my nephew..who makes fun of me because I make McKenzie eat healthy...told her to make sure I got her a bug juice on the way home. Of course she asks me for one and I tell her no because she needs to drink more water. She told me that I needed to make myself be nice and let her have a bug juice. Thank you Taylor!

She also told me that she wants me to call the school and tell them that she wants to be in all day kindergarten. She has suddenly gotten a very independent streak...which I think is not all bad.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

okay she is hilarious. If you would just send her on a plane out here to babysit my kids I sure could use some breaks while david is gone.
She is hilarious love her. Brooklyn told me that her hair was just like mckenzies. It is straight then curly so she said that they are best sisters.