Sunday, September 25, 2011

D.I. Treasures...

Since Mckenzie has started 1st grade and I am only working part time...on a prn status so it is VERY part time....I have had a lot of time on my hands. I have a very talented friend who finds things at the thrift stores and refurbishes them into something really very cool. I decided that with all the time I have now, I would do the same thing. Here are a couple of my projects.....


Started as this...(for $3)


Ended up as this...using stuff I already had in my basement! (Now I need to work on making this to go on the shelf!)

Beginning product....
Ending product.
I needed something to keep all of McKenzie's hair bows on so they don't get all squished. I know it is very colorful and probably not what I would have picked, but Mckenzie picked out all the colors and she loves it, which is what matters because it is hers!

0 comments: