Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To McKenzie


I have been thinking that I need to take some time to write down all the stuff I love about McKenzie so here it is:


I love that you are a total goof and love to play around. I wish I could be like you and not be so serious all the time.

I love that you can be a wonderful example to me and Dad. You have unconditional love for so many people....even when they aren't the nicest to you!

I love that you love to dance and sing and perform. You used to be so shy, I was worried about you, but you have definitely come out of your shell and love the be the center of attention.

I love that you love Justin Bieber and fake faint every time you see a picture of him.

I love that you love gymnastics. You are so much more talented than you think you are! Not very many 6 year olds can do a round off back hand spring like you!

I love that you like to follow the rules and choose the right.

I love that you like to go to school. Even though you don't like reading, you are so good at it! You are good at everything you do!

I love that you want to have a baby brother or sister. You practice with your dolls and are going to be an amazing big sister someday.

I love everything about you!

Love, Mom.

0 comments: