Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Party Attire


So, I told McKenzie the other day that we had to get ready to go to a party at Grandma Diane's house and this is what she ended up with! She is a very social girl...as long as she knows the kids she is playing with....when we are getting together with people she doesn't know she is pretty shy. A lot of times she will warm up a bit though. She had a pretty good time trying to get my friend Kelly's daughter to laugh when we went to lunch when they came in town for a visit. She is such a fun kid. I couldn't ask for a better daughter...even though she tells me to leave her alone every time I try to correct her behavior! She still says that I am her favorite Mom and she is my favorite girl. I am going to enjoy that while I can!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

i love mckenzie she is the cutest. you should send her out her with mom or dad once. We would have some fun. She is so stinking cute

Tai and Joe said...

She cracks me up! She is so funny. I am so glad you still bring her into work.

The Larson's said...

I love McKenzie!!! She is so cute and she was so good with Bella! I need to find out the latest that is happening with your life! I will call you this week. I am so glad that you fell into the Twilight trap as well :)!