Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!



I think that this is the very reason McKenzie enjoyed Valentine's day so much!! Bodie was out snowboarding all day, so McKenzie and I decided to make cookies. I got out the heart shaped cookie cutters, but I guess they weren't fun enough for her, so she got out the halloween ones. By the time we were done, we had about half of them frosted and the bottle of sprinkles only made it on about 3 cookies. McKenzie was pretty excited also when her dad brought her home a huge stuffed animal, and she got a princess valentine card, and new cinderella lamp, and some princess markers. Her love for all the Disney princesses makes me so excited to take her to Disneyland to see all of them. I was shopping last night with my mom and sister and her kids and we decided it was good practice for Disneyland as I was pushing my stroller with McKenzie in it, Lucy was holding on to the stroller so she didn't get lost, Leslie was holding Luke (the baby) and pushing her double stroller (empty), while Grandma was holding Lily's hand. Oh...and kids were crying, needing potty breaks and diaper changes, and wanting snacks! Despite all that, I am still really excited!


4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like she loves the frosting more than the cookies!

Don't you just love shopping with kids?! I often wonder why I even try, you don't really get to "shop" you just say that you did!

The Larson's said...

Ahhh McKenzie!! She is such a spirited soul! Love the cookies and the creative thinking in using Halloween cookie cutters as well! When are you heading to Disneyland? Our family is going in July, little bit nervous about taking high maintenance Bellazilla!!

The Cecil's said...

Too cute little Kenz.
How exciting ! When is Disneyland again? Kenzie is going to go nuts!

The Larson's said...

Still no new post...Slacker :)!