Monday, February 11, 2008

I actually did it!



Okay, so I finally started a blog. I have been telling the girls at work that I would do this for a while now and here we are!





Here is my sweet McKenzie who told me the other day that if I didn't let her have a drink of my diet coke, she would not invite me to her birthday party. I guess she doesn't understand who throws her the parties! I did let her have some...and those of you who know how much I love my diet coke, that was pretty good of me! It was just so funny, that I couldn't help but share!

4 comments:

The Larson's said...

Okay so McKenzie cracks me up! She is such a smarty pants! You will have to watch out for her sassiness. I am so glad that you got your blog up and running! I love that I can check in on you guys, not that I can't just call you :).

BMDM! said...

I LOVE IT!!! I am so proud of you. It looks great. I love hearing McKenzie stories. Cute picture as well. -Meissa

Tai and Joe said...

Millie, I love it and am so happy that we finally made a blog. Now I can stay up on sweet Makenzie stories. You guys are great.

The Cecil's said...

Cute! I'm so glad you're on here! I'm jealous you're page looks so good. It took me forever to figure out this stinken thing!