Thursday, February 14, 2008

McKenzie and Conan



I thought I would post this picture because I think it is so cute. This was the day that we got home from Hawaii, after being gone 10 days. Our other dog died just before our trip and McKenzie heard Bodie and I talking about how we were a bit concerned about Conan...not having Maggie around, and us being gone for over a week. When we got home, McKenzie was so excited to see Conan. He is starting to be more of an inside dog becuase he has become a lot more mellow in his old age, and he has no one outside to play with. McKenzie loves it when I put her in charge of watching Conan and making sure he doesn't get into things that he shouldn't. She'll hold on to his collor and stand there with him thinking that she is the reason that he is not moving. When he does start to move, she will not let go of his collar and she'll let him pull her around the house. The whole time she is so proud of herself because she is in charge of the dog. She finally has someone that she can boss around, and she really thinks that he listens to her. She does get a little frustrated when he won't lick her face when she tells him to...for some reason, she loves it when he licks her. She also loves to put on her leotard and make Conan watch her dance and do some of her tumbling tricks. It is pretty fun to watch!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Millie, hey it's Amy! Remember me?!I saw your blog on Kelly's and I just had to peek! Your little girl is adorable! I am so glad to see old friends in the blogging world, I hope you don't mind me peeking in on you! I hope you and your fam are doing well.

The Larson's said...

I just love that Conan's head is bigger than McKenzie! Rick had to peek in on Conan. He sure does love that dog.